As a rule, man is a fool / When it's hot, he wants it cool / When it's cool, he wants it hot /
Always wanting what it's not, / Never wanting what he's got.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fun in Philly - Day 3, Thursday

November 7

Emily and I have been sharing a full-sized bed. She's had a hard time going to sleep, but once she does it's not too bad. I kind of like having her little body snuggled up next to me. Except that by morning she's hogging the whole bed. As you can see, she generously left me 1/4 of the bed.


Nap time has been a disaster. She just can't settle down and relax enough to sleep. Today she finally crashed on the bedroom floor.


The best part of today was that Aunt Carrie was able to come to Grammy's house. Aunt Carrie is always fun to play with. First some Play-Doh.


Then kids yoga on YouTube.





I really wish we could have Aunt Carrie over all the time.


1 comment:

  1. I love how easily kids do yoga, she nailed downward and upward dog like a pro!

    ReplyDelete