As a rule, man is a fool / When it's hot, he wants it cool / When it's cool, he wants it hot /
Always wanting what it's not, / Never wanting what he's got.

Sunday, November 3, 2013

You know what this blog needs? Some pictures!

We got our family photos today!

 
I am so grateful to be a part of this forever family.

 Oh how this girl loves her baby and oh how I love her.

 I love this man so much.

 So blessed.

I feel like this photo needs clarification. I realize that it looks like Emily is staring mechanically at mind-numbing technology, while her parents look on adoringly, with pride at all that she has "accomplished". However, about five minutes before this picture was taken, Emily fell and skinned her knee on the gravel. She was bleeding and hysterical. We still needed to take a couple more shots so I gave her my iPhone and turned on a PBS show so she would calm the heck down. It barely worked. So things are not always what they seem. Don't judge me. Besides, I really like this picture. :)



Many thanks to our photographer friend Heather Adams. Check out her work at http://www.artworksimages.ca/#!

1 comment: